We’re Growing Our Team!
Are you passionate about piano or singing? Do you love teaching and sharing your musical skills with others?
Come join our growing music school, based in the heart of Downtown Duncan, where we value teaching strong music skills and technique using a variety of repertoire to students of all ages.
We are seeking an experienced and passionate music teacher to share their musical skills with students of various ages. The successful candidate must be proficient in piano or voice and needs the ability to make learning fun and interesting. Part-time to start with the opportunity for growth.
We offer competitive compensation, flexible hours, and a friendly and co-operative teaching environment.
Apply today: firstname.lastname@example.org
• Teach individual music lessons at Forte School of Music in Duncan
• Prepare students for winter and spring studio recitals
• Prepare students for Royal Conservatory Examinations and/or Music Festival if requested by the student
• Note: Music teachers work as independent contractors
• Weekdays – primarily afternoons and early evenings
• Weekends – for studio recitals (twice per year)
• Regular studio year runs from September through June
• Summer session in July and August
Suitable Candidates will have:
• At least one of the following:
o A music degree or diploma from a recognized University or College
o A minimum of Level 8 Royal Conservatory standing with Level 5 Theory (previously called Grade 2 Rudiments)
o Professional Equivalency
• Previous experience teaching students of various ages
• Knowledge and application of standard teaching methods and lesson curriculum
• A passion for music and sharing music with others
We look forward to hearing from qualified applicants and continuing to grow our team at Forte!