For the 2020-2021 studio year, individual lesson rates are as follows:
- $24.00 for 30 minutes
- $36.00 for 45 minutes
- $48.00 for 60 minutes
All students in individual lessons will incur a registration fee of $25.00 each studio year, added to their first invoice (except for summer promotions and camps). This fee goes towards supplies like photocopies, recitals, administration, etc.
For choir, group lessons, or promotional programs, pricing varies.
Music lessons are tax exempt.
We appreciate your respect of these requests and policies, so that we can make your learning experience as smooth as possible. Thank you!
- To reduce the spread of cold and flu, all students are required to wash their hands with soap upon arrival to the studio.
- Lessons for the regular studio year run weekly from September through June, with 2-week breaks in winter and spring.
Missed & Late Lessons:
- We understand that life happens. Make-up lessons will be offered up to a maximum of twice per studio year (September – June) or once per summer session (July – August), subject to teacher availability, so long as a minimum of 24 hours notice is given prior to the missed lesson. Once these make-up lessons have been used, future absences will be considered missed lessons.
- Missed lessons will not be refunded.
- Make-up lesson credits for the September-June session expire June 24, 2021.
- Make-up lesson credits for summer students expire August 21, 2020.
- Extenuating circumstances will be considered at the discretion of the teacher.
- Student lesson swaps/substitutions (swapping/trading/gifting lessons with other students) are not permitted without advance permission from the teacher.
- If you are ill and may be contagious, please stay home.
- In consideration of other students waiting for make-up lessons as well as your teachers, please notify us that you will be missing a lesson by emailing us at email@example.com or calling us at 250.715.8200.
- Please do your best to arrive on time so that we can get your full lesson in during the allotted time. Because we have students back to back, we aren’t able to extend your time slot if you’re late.
- Teachers will wait for 15 minutes into the students scheduled lesson time, after which it will be considered a missed lesson.
- If a teacher needs to miss a lesson (due to illness, inclement weather, etc.), the lesson can either be made up or refunded.
- A $100.00 deposit is required in advance to reserve a student’s space. This deposit will be held for the duration of the school year and applied to the invoice for the final month(s) of the school year.
- We accept payment in any of the following ways:
- Post-dated cheques
- Automatic monthly credit card payments (Note: A 2.5% convenience fee is added to credit card payments).
- 3 LUMP SUMS:
- Post-dated cheques
- Automatic credit card payments (Note: A 2.5% convenience fee is added to credit card payments).
- Interac e-transfers to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Lessons will not be provided if payment is not received in advance.
- NSF cheque fees will be billed back to you.
- Lessons for the regular studio year run weekly from September through June, with 2-week breaks in winter and spring. If you need to cancel your lessons before the end of the studio year, we require a minimum of 30 days notice. All terminations with less than 30 days notice will be charged the monthly dues.