We appreciate your respect of these requests and policies, so that we can make your learning experience as smooth as possible. Thank you!
Missed & Late Lessons:
- We understand that life happens. Make-up lessons will be offered up to a maximum of twice per studio year (September – June) or once per summer session (July – August), subject to teacher availability, so long as a minimum of 24 hours notice is given prior to the missed lesson. Once these make-up lessons have been used, future absences will be considered missed lessons.
- Missed lessons will not be refunded.
- Make-up lessons credits expire June 21, 2019.
- Extenuating circumstances will be considered at the discretion of the teacher.
- Promotional packages (ex: summer lessons) must be used during the promotional period.
- If you are ill and may be contagious, please stay home.
- In consideration of other students waiting for make-up lessons as well as your teachers, please notify us that you will be missing a lesson by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org or calling us at 250.715.8200.
- Please do your best to arrive on time so that we can get your full lesson in during the allotted time. Because we have students back to back, we aren’t able to extend your time slot if you’re late.
- If a teacher needs to miss a lesson (due to illness, etc.), the lesson will either be made up or refunded.
- All students will incur a registration fee of $25.00 each studio year, added to their first invoice (except for summer promotions and camps). This fee goes towards supplies like photocopies, recitals, administration, etc.
- We accept payment in any of the following ways:
- *Preferred*10 Monthly post-dated cheques prepared for the whole studio year (September – June), or 3 lump sums payable by September 4, November 25, and February 25
- 10 Automatic monthly credit card payments (Note: A 2.5% convenience fee is added to credit card payments).
- 3 Interac e-transfers in lump sums payable by September 4, November 25, and February 25.
- 3 Cash payments in lump sums payable by September 4, November 25, and February 25.
- Lessons will not be provided if payment is not received in advance. Please ensure payment is arranged in advance so that we can provide all lessons as scheduled.
- NSF cheque fees will be billed back to you.
- If you need to cancel your lessons before the end of the studio year (September – June), we require a minimum of 30 days notice. All terminations with less than 30 days notice will be charged the monthly dues, with termination occurring for the following month.